SEVEN COUNCILSLOCAL OFFICERSLOCAL ADVICE
Why sign up?
- You don’t have to do newt surveys so there’s no delays
- You don’t have to apply separately to Natural England for a newt licence
- Lengthy on-site newt capture is either not required, or is greatly reduced
- You make a simple financial contribution to the newt scheme, rather than having to accommodate newt habitat on site
- You don’t need to do any management or monitoring – so no more 2, 5, 10, 25-year newt management and monitoring plans for your site
You can find all the key information on the scheme including costs & system process here.
To access up to date leaflets and guides as well as an enquiry and application form, visit our Background Information page.
Get in touch with us to discuss further and arrange to purchase either an accredited certificate or an accredited report. No one else can supply these.